Syllable Forum Index Syllable
Syllable Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

seven maxi dresses total as always shapes and size

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yfprbOw13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject: seven maxi dresses total as always shapes and size Reply with quote

Get prepared for the warmer weather with these easy breezy summer maxi dresses on bargain,absolute as always shapes plus sizes.
1. Pineapple Print
The playful pineapple print aboard this clothe balances out the plunging neckline. Fiesta period!
2. Flowing
Channel your inner goddess amid this vibrant papaya inspired print.
3. Halterneck
Pair this halterneck maxi with gladiator sandals as a sexy day alternatively night see.
4. Classic
You cant work wrong with a African overcoat maxi clothe Keep it effortless alternatively multiplication a denim jacket plus a statement chain apt spice it up.
5. Stripes
Perfect for days by work alternatively evenings strolling the boardwalk, this inexpensive maxi dresses online uses cleverly placed stripes apt flatter your graph.
6. Cut Outs
Rainbow stripes plus cute side slit outs = the total summer maxi dress.
7. Floral
The high-low hem adds deed apt this free-spirited coral maxi.
ALSO READ:
[url=http://www.3rayes.com/swimsuit-designers-thatll-guarantee-fashionable-beach-days/2016/05/23.html]Swimsuit Designers That’ll Guarantee Fashionable Beach Days[/url]
[url=http://julied1969.ucoz.com/news/these_dresses_show_your_great_legs_completely/2016-05-13-43]These Dresses Show Your Great Legs Completely[/url]
[url=http://www.runpipe.net/6-swimsuits-that-will-give-you-supermodel-legs-for-days/2016/06/]6 Swimsuits That Will Give You Supermodel Legs For Days[/url]
sophiawright

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:12 am    Post subject: Dead project Reply with quote

This project is so dead, the forums is not even moderated anymore, so people start advertising a bunch of junk here.

Anyway, time for Nostalgia,
I remember the first time I used Syllable, wow, it was fast, clean, small in size and easy to modify. Unfortunately, the days of DOS was over, Windows 95/98 no longer was the norm and only Windows XP was the main thing at the time.

I used WinLinux2000 at the time and started experimenting with Red Hat / Mandrake and some other distro's at the time. I wished for something else and Syllable made it worth it. My only problem was the slow pace of development and the lack of updates. It was fun to play with.

Perhaps if those devs with all those visions of new things like Syllable only came together, a new era of computing would have dawned, pity people have such fragmented opinions and everything is forked today.

Well, hope this project will get some momentum
Kaj
The Knights of Syllable

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moderate this forum almost daily, but since you have now added actual content, I have to leave this thread here. Smile

Welcome anyway.
General Edmund Duke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaj are you still working on Syllable? Are there any other devs? Would be nice to post anything new on main page, a t least once per year! Wink
Kaj
The Knights of Syllable

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently just maintaining Syllable, to support others using it. I never used to work on the core system except the build system, and that hasn't really changed. My plan to get into programming for the base system was to integrate a language from the REBOL family, but they took a long time to get their act together. Red is now making some progress after five years, and I worked with them early on to make sure that it would run on Syllable, but their development took much longer than promised; too long to have a lot of synergy with Syllable.

I'm still programming in Red and REBOL, and I'm trying to make that work on Syllable as well, but so far it's not very relevant yet to publish it for Syllable. Some things are happening behind the scenes, though. Since almost a year, for example, the Syllable web sites are not hosted on Amazon S3 anymore, but are running on a new web server that I am writing in Red.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Syllable Forum Index -> Community Project All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: