Syllable Forum Index Syllable
Syllable Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wailing Wall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaj
The Knights of Syllable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I banned you and was then going to tell you why. In case you still don't get it: we can't allow personal insults here, towards anyone. I told you that before, and what happened with Rick should also have made that clear. I did this because Vanders was taking a break and I didn't want to burden him with more childish behaviour. When I was going to write the explanation, I saw that he had logged in and responded, anyway, so I lifted the ban to allow you to improve your post - which you have failed to do satisfactorily.

I'm not eager to meet your request to be deleted, because I don't know if the forum will still show to people what happened here. I will, however, deactivate your account.
cipri_Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaj, you can't keep me banned and on your memberlist. I decided to leave, I'm no longer a member, so you have no longer the right to keep my personal data in your database and to put the info about me on your Memberlist. I'm (cipri) no longer a member so you are not allowed to simulated that I'm still a member. This is one more proof that you like to abuse the power vanders gave you.

And please remove everythig that you have about Puri. Remove it from the Downloads and remove the screenshot about Puri from Sourceforge. Puri is not under GPL and I didn't give you the right to distribute it. And the screenshot is also a personal screenshot of me. And I would like that you remove also the game MastermindSV that I wrote, even if I put it under GPL.
Kaj
The Knights of Syllable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh. Your wish is my command. I'll do it the next time I do maintenance on the sites.

I must remark, though, that it's a strange change of affairs from you asking us for hosting space for your applications for a long time. And don't complain later that I'm a communist dictator treating you like Trotsky.
Ruud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kaj_Bunned"]What the fuck is going here? Who bunned me?![/quote]
I'm sure Kaj didn't write this silly reply to this string, because he would use such harsh words as [i]F***[/i].
He is very eloquent and always modest with his replies, although some don't even deserve to be approached that way...

Ruud

[i][b]Kaj_Bunned[/b], sure, tsk tsk...[/i]
Kaj
The Knights of Syllable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Ruud. That's right, we have dropped to the level of vandalism and identity theft now.
Ruud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kaj;
The Wailing Walling turned out to become a [i][b]Cr*p[/b]-House[/i]...
Some of the guys misinterpreted the name/word [b]Syllable[/b] and use only 'one syllable' words to make comments here.

Please, let's use more normal words people, at the original Wailing Wall [i](HaKotel HaMa'aravi)[/i] in Jerusalem people would get banned too for being this harsh...

Ruud
Flemming

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice, if we could all treat each other with a little more respect than this. There is no doubt a lot of differences, and disagreements, but acting like this, will only make things worse.
A lot of harse words has been said, over the past year, but it can't continue, so if we could all quietly agree on disagreeing, please...
Vanders
The Knights of Syllable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cipri_Banned"]And please remove everythig that you have about Puri. Remove it from the Downloads and remove the screenshot about Puri from Sourceforge. Puri is not under GPL and I didn't give you the right to distribute it. And the screenshot is also a personal screenshot of me.[/quote]

Actually, you have given us permission to display the screenshot on SF, even if that permission was simply implicit I.e. you've never asked us to remove it before now. However I'm sure we'll remove it soon.

[quote]And I would like that you remove also the game MastermindSV that I wrote, even if I put it under GPL.[/quote]

As you asked so nicely I'm sure we can do that too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Syllable Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: